St. Martin, a Lovers’ Paradise
White sand, turquoise waters, quiet corners… It’s the setting that makes St. Martin an exquisite getaway for lovers. Whether you choose a luxurious hotel, charming villa, or pretty guesthouse, you and your loved one will surely find your little piece of paradise on a St. Martin retreat just for two.
At day’s end, the sunset is magnificent from anywhere on the island, making long walks, hand in hand, even more pleasurable. For lovers of good food, the island is home to an impressive list of succulent restaurants. And there’s nothing more romantic than a candlelit dinner and intimate rendezvous on the waterfront, or poolside.
Make the most of your one-on-one time with these suggestions:
- Massages and spa treatments (Hommage Hôtel, La Samanna, Secrets St. Martin Resort & Spa)
- An outing by boat to Creole Rock at sunset
- A private cabin rental for a day at Loterie Farm
- Relaxation and strolls on the beach
- Sunset cocktail hour on the boardwalk at Grand Case
- A shopping day out in Marigot and Philipsburg
- A sunset ride on horseback
- A romantic dinner on the beach
- A catamaran sail to Tintamarre island
- A culinary treat in the restaurants of Grand Case
Get Married in St. Martin
St. Martin is also a desirable destination for many future newlyweds. Saying “I do” surrounded by those you love is very symbolic, and where better to do so than in the tropics? Tie the knot in this dream setting, complete with picturesque beaches and an azure sea, taking an already magical moment to the next level. Choose a civil marriage celebrated by the president of the Collectivity, a religious ceremony honored in the purest traditional sense, or the honeymoon of your dreams… On the island of St. Martin, anything is possible.
To delight your guests, the island boasts many accommodation options welcoming groups of up to 250 people, as well as original activities to enjoy on land and sea.
To create a completely unique event, agencies specializing in weddings and honeymoons can help you by providing initial advice or organizing the entire affair.
- Fée des Caraïbes
+590 690 74 27 07
International : +33 (0)637 89 82 26
- Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon
+1 721 524 1074 - + 590 690 66 09 02
- Artemia Event Planners
US +1 954 889 6135
To learn all of the formalities, visit Formalities > Get Married in St. Martin